Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dil dosti

I was not Your
"FIRST FRIEND"
I wil not be Your
"LAST FRIEND"
I may not be Your
"CLOSE FRIEND" too.
But,
I
will
Try
2
b
ur
"TRUE FRIEND FOREVER"..
------------------------
Dosti k panno se bhari kitaab ho tum,
Rishto k phulo me gulab ho tum,
Kuch log kehte hain k dost sacche nahi hote,
Un logo k har sawal ka jawab ho tum..?
-------------------------
As a frnd,
I askd u 4stone,U gv me statue!
I askd 4leaf,U gv me flowr!
I askd ur hanky 4my tears &U gv me ur hand!
Kuch dost vakai me,BEHRE hote hain!
--------------------------

SMS OF THE DAY


One day,
I'll leave the world,
and nevah come back. :-)
:-) My friends will cry when they will see my number. :-)
:-) They'll miss me when they will sit together, won't be able 2hear my laugh and my voice evah again. :-)
:-) There will be no more ME to irritate,
tease,
make them laugh,
& say sorry stupidly. :-)
:-) I won't call by all the stupid names i do. :-)
:-) Tears might flow out of eyes, but i'll b gone,
long and forevah. :-)
:-) SO ENJOY MY COMPANY AS MUCH BEFORE I CLOSE MY EYES:)


Hundred Words Of An enemy Can Never Give Pain
But
A True Friend's Silence Can Give Hundred Tears
So
BAK-BAK Kartay Rha Karo
Tasalli rehti hai
-------------------------------
No Life
without Love...
No answer
without Question...
No rain
without Cloud...
No Friendship
without
/" Y "/
/" O "/
/" U "/ My Dear Frnd.
-------------------------------
Friendship is vast like Universe,deep like Ocean, high like Sky, strong like Iron, kind like Mother, cute like Me, and sweet like U!
-------------------------------
Pain of missing frenz is realised ven u r alone watching a gang of frenz enjoying in front of U, & U remembering d past which u spent wit ur frenz"misd u all
Previous............................................................... Next

No comments: